The Huntington Mobile app comes complete with a plethora of amazing features. Some of them include Fingerprint Login, Account Information, Huntington Quick Balance, Huntington Heads Up, Deposit Checks, Update Your Contact Info, and Manage Your Debit Card. Did we mention “Manage Your Debit Card”? Oh great! You can easily manage your debit card right from the mobile app. Do you wonder if you can activate the Huntington debit card by the mobile app? Let’s explore that.
Activate Huntington Debit Card Online via Huntington.com
Don’t have the mobile app installed on your phone? No problem! If you are on the computer, activate your debit card online at Huntington.com.
- Visit the official Huntington.com website on your computer or laptop.
- Use the login credentials and log into your Huntington account.
- Look for the Customer Service You will find it at the top of the page. Select the tab and then select Card Services.
- It will get you the option “Activate My Debit Card.”
- Click the option and enter the three-digit security code. (You will find it on the back of your card.)
- After entering the code, click the Activate
If, by any chance, you don’t have Internet access, check out other methods to activate your Huntington debit card.
Dial Phone Number to Activate Huntington Debit Card
Yes, you can activate your Huntington debit card by dialing the customer care number and can start making purchases once it is activated.
- The official card activation number is (800) 480-2265. You can dial the number between 6 am and midnight ET on any day to activate your card.
If you can’t make a call, visit the nearest Huntington ATM location or a branch. Use the card details to activate your card.