An American cable TV network, Boomerang is one of the popular streaming services owned by Warner Bros. The channel mainly focuses on classic cartoons from the WB library, including Scooby-Doo and Looney Tunes. If you wish to travel down memory lane or simply want your kids to enjoy Boomerang shows and movies, get the Boomerang app on your favorite streaming platform. In this guide, we will discuss how to activate Boomerang on Amazon Fire TV using the boomerang.com/firetv activate code.
How to Subscribe to Boomerang through Amazon?
An active subscription is required to watch popular shows and movies like Scoobtober, Atom Ant, Barney Bear, Camp Lazlo, Captain Caveman, Bugs Bunny, Bunnicula, and more. You can either choose a monthly plan ($4.99 per month) or go for an annual package ($39.99 per year). The plan will only start after the free trial.
If you want to subscribe to Boomerang through Amazon, here’s how you can do it.
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV device.
- Go to the home screen menu and navigate to the “Amazon App Store”.
- Look for the Boomerang app and click the “Get” button to install it.
- Now, launch the app and select “Subscribe” (should be in the top left corner).
- If you haven’t created an account, you can sign up immediately by entering credentials – email address and password.
- Click the “I agree, sign me up!” button to create an account with Boomerang.
- Select the right plan and enter the password (as prompted).
- If you wish to enable parental controls, you can do that there. (Just follow the on-screen instructions.)
- There you go!
Now that you have got the subscription, it is time to generate a boomerang.com/firetv activate code to start streaming the best shows.
Steps to Activate Boomerang on Fire TV via boomerang.com/firetv activate code
Let’s understand how you can add & activate the Boomerang app on your Fire TV device.
- You need to launch the Boomerang app on your Amazon Fire TV device.
- Enter credentials if prompted and generate a unique activation code.
- Save the code or leave the screen visible as you head over to the activation page on another device.
- Open your computer or laptop and access amazon.com/firetv.
- Provide the log-in details – Email and Password.
- Click the “Sign In” button.
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to enter the amazon.com/firetv activate code.
- Click the “Activate” button to complete the process.
Your Amazon Fire TV device should be all set to cast the best Boomerang shows.
boomerang.com/firetv activate code Not Working – Troubleshooting Tips
Here are the best troubleshooting tips to deal with the boomerang.com activation code not working issues.
- Delete and Reinstall Boomerang App: One of the effective ways to fix the activation code not working issue is to delete the app and reinstall it. Make sure the app is updated to the latest version.
- Upgrade Fire TV: If your Amazon Fire TV device is not updated automatically, you can do it manually. An updated device works fine and clears temp bugs in the process.
- Generate Another Code: When the code doesn’t work, don’t panic. It might have expired. In this case, you just need to generate another code by repeating the same activation process.
- Use a Compatible Browser: Use a compatible browser, clear its cookies and cache files, and access the browser on your computer or phone connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Fire TV device.