Are you currently unable to print the documents from the epson workforce printer? Or it is printing just a blank page as an output? If so? Here are the complete how to tutorial to get way from printing blank page issue. you can apply it on your device.
Why is my epson workforce printer is printing blank pages?
Normally, an epson printer starts printing blank page because of the ink problem. but sometimes, it could be because of the printer or software settings. so here are the complete guide to fix such errors.
How to fix epson printer printing blank pages?
1. When epson printer is printing blank pages, you need to reboot the printer and computer once and then retry to access the internet on the epson printer again.
2. Make sure that the printer has ink to print the docs. if the ink is low, you need to change the cartridge with the new one. And then retry to print the documents.
3. Do not use the third party ink cartridge into the printer otherwise, your epson printer will not detect that and keeps giving you the output of blank pages.
4. Some users are unable to print the text on the paper because of the incorrect driver settings. so you need to uninstall the printer driver from the computer and then install a new driver into the computer.
5. Let’s Go to the windows service manager and reboot the printer spooling service. Now retry to access the printer.
6. Sometimes, a printer might not be printing properly because of the software problem. so you need to update the printer software and then retry to access the printer again.
If you have tried all these steps but your epson printer is still printer a blank pages, you need to factory reset the printer and then reconfigure it again. it will start working fine for you then.