Plex is like a present from God to those who have difficult time managing their media files and would like to access it on a variety of devices. In today's world where everyone has their choice of television shows, movies and other forms of entertainment. With the many options we have in our possession, it never gets complicated to manage these files. Plex provides an effective solution to this issue, it provides options to you that allow you to use your files on any device that supports them, without the need to transfer the files each time you need to access them.
To access all these data it is necessary to create an Plex server. Then, you can use the Plex client for your smartphone, TV or other devices. This article will show you how to connect to connect your Plex clients to your Plex account. For smartphones, it's easy to connect . However, for TVs you will need to follow additional steps. This article will teach you to connect plex to your television using plex.tv/link.
How to Link Plex to TV
To link Plex to TV simply means to permit you Smart TV to have access to all your content stored in the Plex server. However, to do this it is necessary to download the app. After you've downloaded the app and you're ready to sign in, the next step is to sign in and get your activation number.
Linking Multiple Devices with Plex the TV Channel:
Plex application allows you to connect or link 15 devices to Your Plex account. In order to access media from Plex application, you must connect to the Plex application, you will need to link each device to you Plex account. You can not link over 15 different devices on your account. You can, however, remove a previous device and add any new device you want to add to you Plex account.
How to install Plex Tv on your smart Tv:
You must verify that your TV is connected to an internet connection. After that, you can start your smart TV.
- Visit the content store and select the main menu for your TV. You can also select My Apps through the TV remote. You can then begin to gain access to the in-app store.
- You must navigate to the upper-right on the content store and look for the search box. There you can enter the channel's name and then search for it.
- With the remote, a user is able to type "Plex" within the search bar. At that time it will appear below.
- When you press the down button on the remote, you'll need to select the "Plex"
- Then, you'll find the install option on the left of the television.
- It's all set to go.
- Following the installation it will be accessible within the main menus of the TV.
Once you have found and clicked on it, it will automatically make connections to Plex Media Server. In addition to the above information should you encounter some more problem, you'll need to visit the website Plex.tv/link.
How to activate plex.tv/link on Your Smart TV.
Before proceeding with this Just make sure your Plex server is working and you have created an account with Plex.tv.
Steps to Activate Plex.
These steps are used to connect your Big screen devices like Android TV, Smart TV and Apple TV, etc. You're aware that typing your password on these devices isn't easy. To save you from the pain of typing your Password on such devices Plex and other platforms like YouTube employ this 4-character login code to connect your account.
- If you are watching TV, choose the Sign In option on the screenor
- Then, you'll be able to see a 4-character code on your TV's screen. This is the code which we will use to sign in.
- Go to https://plex.tv/link on your computer or Smartphone. You can enter your Plex account details there and sign in to it.
- Once you've signed in it will ask you to enter the 4-character code. It will appear at the bottom of your TV Screen. Enter the code then click"Send.
- After you have completed all four steps. The Plex app on your TV will begin to refresh and then be connected with your online account. This may take a few minutes.
Download Plex to your TV
- To download Plex onto on your Smart TV, simply follow this procedure.
- If you are on your Smart TV Home Screen, simply visit your Smart TV Apps Store.
- In the Smart TV Apps Store, utilize the search icon in order to search for the Plex application.
- Once the app is found you can simply open the app and download it.
- Allow the app to be installed.
Once the app is installed, you will see Plex on your list of Apps.
You can activate Plex on TV
After downloading and installing the Plex Media App After installing the Plex Media App, the next step is linking Plex to your TV. To do this, you need to follow the steps:
Launch the already installed Plex app.
- When you launch the program, you'll receive an activation code. The activation code is a four-digit verification code given via the Plex server.
- Take note of this code and visit plex.tv/link with your mobile device or computer.
- On the website, type in the four-digit code that is provided, and click "Activate"
- Your server would be reviewed. Once it has been reviewed, you'll be granted an activation. You can enjoy Plex Media contents in your Smart TV.
Don't overlook how to fix Plex TV that isn't working with Samsung Smart TV, Roku, LG, and some other smart TVs using Tizen and WebOS.
A Plex TV Link Link:
After you have installed the Plex TV application it is necessary to launch the app , and log in to the Plex account. After you log in to the Plex account, you will be presented with a link-code on another screen. You have to copy the link code.
Plex TV Activation Page:
Now, you have to go to plex.tv link on your smartphone or PC. You will then be presented with an login page. It is important login to your Plex account using the details of your account.
Entering into the Link Code and Activation:
After logging in to your account at plex.tv/link there will be an activation page. On this page, it is necessary to enter your link's code on the space available and click on the continue button. Your activation process is complete now , and you are able to enjoy watching Plex TV on your device.