Producing fresh and engaging content is challenging. Repurposing content from the past does not just ease the burden of creating fresh, interesting titles but also improves the SEO of your website. Content writing services in India can help you repurpose your content as well as create new. Here's how.
What is the reason to repurpose content?
Repurposing or reusing content seems strange. In the end, anyone who has little SEO information knows that plagiarizing or copying content is a major problem for search engines.
However, repurposing content is not the same as republishing content. It's the trend to upcycle the world of content. You're taking existing content and giving it a fresh look and feel with a fresh format with changes and detractions. Do it right, and Google and others can recognize that this content isn't just duplicated and pasted elsewhere.
The advantages of repurposing content are:
- More efficient than the creation of new content because the core of the content is already in place and it's just a matter reuse it.
- Appeal to an emerging audience across various platforms
- Good content will get more backlinks, and we all know how the search engines appreciate real backlinks to websites.
- Cover a variety of topics from long blog posts that primarily text to attractive infographics
Repurpose content to improve SEO
Before you begin to recycle content, there are a few factors to be considered when you are implementing your reuse of content strategy. It is important to determine what pieces you want to reuse and in what way.
Step 1 - Your best performing content
What podcasts or blog posts were the most-watched or heard? If you can determine which are the most successful pieces, you can reuse those pieces that you know a portion of a population enjoyed the first time.
Depending on your site depending on your website, you might be able to view the blog's analytics, blog post views, and much more in Analytics. If you're using Google Analytics for your website, you'll be able to utilize their dashboard to see the blog posts and posts that are most frequently read.
You may want to think about the reasons why this certain blog entry was so well-known as it was at the moment it was.
Step 2 - The structure of the content that has been reused
With a list of material that was successful, then you need to decide if there's worth repurposing them or, if so, in the format they should use.
Certain content is simpler to edit in comparison to other types of content. Posts that are interview-style or subject-oriented can become more challenging than statistics-driven posts that could be repurposed in many ways and easily updated with new information.
There are many options to modify content, such as:
- Listicles - Who doesn't like lists? For consumption purposes, the content of listicle posts is easy to read as they come written in bite-sized pieces. They can also be published through SlideShare as an example which is able to be utilized in many ways.
- How-to guides or articles - These are clearly laid out in a systematic order, and repurposing the content into an instructional guide is a smart idea. Perfect for recycling educational content. How-to guides are among the most well-known formats for blog posts.
- Data-driven posts - It includes a number of statistics that can prove the point you're making. For certain posts, if you know there are changes to the data, and you want to update it, that makes sense. Visualizing this through graphs is an excellent method to reuse information within blog posts.
Step 3: Methods to reuse and reuse content
The process of creating content from scratch takes time and effort. Repurposing blog posts gets the greatest benefit from this writing process. It is feasible:
- Blog post-converted to PowerPoint slides - SlideShare might not be as well-known as other media sites, but for the sake of the business aspect, it puts your brand and content in front of a crowd that is eager to consume content this manner.
- Blog posts can be converted into infographics - Infographics are great for repurposing content in many different ways. In addition to being vibrant, they can also be easily shared and, with graphic designers in the background, there is visually appealing graphics that follow an easy path through the information. Infographics are excellent for sharing on social media as well.
- Blog posts converted to mini graphics - Infographics may be too big to share; therefore, creating mini-graphics in bite-sized sizes is another method of repurposing the content of a blog post and transforming it into a size that can be shared. However, a mini-graphic has to be extremely hard-working and, while they're entertaining and helpful, however, they don't always yield the highest number of backlinks. However, reusing content is just as about maintaining the momentum of your business as it is SEO.
- Blog posts converted into videos - Videos that are short, simple to consume videos that make use of the content or information taken from blog posts are an excellent way to reach an audience that isn't previously reached. Content is all about the ease of consumption and for guides on how-tos and so on. Videos are a great way to communicate information quickly and quickly. The popularity of videos has grown, with an average time of viewing of fewer than two hours. YouTube is also increasingly serving as an online search engine. It means that your content may be found within search result pages exposing the brand's name to the new public. Additionally, eighty-seven percent of advertisers believe that the video produced positive ROI.
- Blog posts that are converted into podcasts - The market for podcasts is growing. It's no wonder they are so easy to consume; listeners can listen at a time that is convenient for their schedule, whether it's 3 am or 7 pm, while on the tube to home or relaxing at the end of the day on the couch. The process of building a community for podcasts isn't going to happen overnight it's like blogging. It requires effort, dedication, and a plan. When you plan your podcast, include discussions and topics which are at the heart of your blog posts that are popular, and you could have some excellent episodes to choose from.
Repurposing content is an essential and integral part of your SEO. It can give new life to older content; the content is still valuable for you, your readers, and your customers and also within the realm of search engine optimization. SEO can be described as a race, not a sprint, and therefore if you don't reuse the same content word-for-word, reused content won't get you any points. Hire content writing services in India to repurpose your content.