Whether you are domestic, commercial, or construction, we provide a range of garden clearance services across Luton and Dunstable. We’re equipped to deal with anything from a small domestic garden to much larger areas such as development and industrial sites.
Garden clearance involves literally clearing out the garden and can be part of garden maintenance. Any clutter that needs to be cleared can be removed, and sometimes it's just as easy as taking away a big pile of stuff in a corner that's been accumulating for years and doesn't seem to be resolved. Perhaps you even have a shed full of stuff you do not need anymore but cannot move, which is where we can help.
The following list consists of a sampling of the waste that we can remove and dispose of during the garden clearance process:
- Garden refuse: loose branches, leaves, shrubs, twigs, soil, potted plants, cut grass, old pots, lawn mowers, dismantled sheds & greenhouses
- Wood: plywood, gates, fencing, firewood, lumber
- Furniture: garden furniture, sofas, sofa-beds, beds, armchairs, filing cabinets
- General waste: paper, boxes, books, kitchenware, tools, clothes, bric-a-brac
- Appliances: washer dryers, computers, stereos, printers, photocopiers, flat screen TV/monitors, boilers, cookers
- Builder’s waste: plaster, drywall, broken patios, pallets, crates, glass, concrete, tiles, asphalt, carpet, wood, flooring and general rubbish.
Click Here: Garden Clearance Luton