Check out the top alternatives to PDFsam and their features, price, pros, and cons to help you find the best free PDF editor.
If you’re looking for an alternative to PDFsam, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll discuss the top alternatives to PDFsam and review their features, price, pros, and cons. Let’s get started!
PDFsam is the perfect solution for anyone who needs to merge, split, extract pages or rotate PDF documents. It’s free and open-source, making it a great choice for budget-conscious businesses and individuals. With a variety of settings options, PDFsam makes it easy to get exactly the results you need from your PDF files.
For example, it lets you merge PDF files selecting entire documents or subsections of them. You can also generate a table of contents, normalize pages size, and add blank pages. With PDFsam Basic you can split PDF files in a number of ways. Finally, there is an option to rotate your file which will allow for multi-page rotation without them being merged together first!!
- It’s a intuitive software that offers many features to help you create, edit, encrypt, decrypt, rotate or sign PDF documents easily.
- You can choose from 3 versions – Basic/Visual/Enhanced experience which will satisfy your unique requirements.
- Offers Basic free version and supports Windows, MacOS, Linux, etc.
- The most common reason for not choosing PDFsam is that it takes too long to install or update the program.
- The second con is pop-up windows reminding you of features in Pro version which can be distracting when working on something important.
- PDFsam Enhanced is not available for Mac and Linux. You will have to go for PDFsam Visual.