Would you be surprised to learn that the question of cost of IT outsourcing service is always at number one?
The amount is a bit difficult to calculate, since every business provider may have very dissimilar needs.
Many companies begin with a core service bundle that includes customer service, upgrades, procurement, etc.
Another lean toward much comprehensive requests, such as extended developer hours, LINUX compliant hosting, 24/7 support, ....
The median fee is $90 to $250 per employee per month, based on the quantity of services selected and the staff size.
In a medium-sized organization of 100 employees with an approximate price of $50 per user, it will cost about $30,000 annually.
Optional one-time fees for sprints, onsite visits, or additional functionality are possible, but the cost saved in comparison to an overburdened two-person IT team is huge.
What does it price to recruit a candidate?
No two cases are the same: demands, requirements, technology and stack, time, effort all affect the resulting cost of hiring services.
To get an up-to-date estimate, contact TRS or BestHeads agency.
The cost of our recruitment services for finding and hiring Developer in Ukraine and Poland includes a base price + additional options.
The core price of our services for recruiting and successfully hiring a Developer:
- 10% of annual salary for junior and mid-level Developer
- 12% of annual salary for senior developers
- 18% annual salary for Unique stack or Top Management
Extra staffing services may be added to:
- One warranted candidate rotation as part of the probationary period: +5% of annual wage
- Two warranted candidate rotations within the terms of the probationary period: +10% of annual wage
- Extension of duration of trial period from 3 to 6 months: +8% of salary