What is the Cancellation Policy and Process of Volaris Airlines?
Following are the most important points from the Volaris Cancellation policy that you should keep in mind before canceling your flight ticket.
- If the airline receives a cancellation request, the penalty will be determined based on the duration of the journey and the distance traveled.
- If you cancel your flight ticket on Volaris Airlines within 24 hours of your scheduled departure without any cancellation penalty, you are eligible for a full refund on your cancellation.
- Passengers can cancel Volaris flights if at least 4 hours before the scheduled departure time and without checking in by informing a Volaris agent.
- If the passenger has not checked in for the flight, they can cancel the flight by contacting the online website or physically at the airport. In other situations there is no refund.
- When you have purchased a ticket for Round Trip, the cancellation and refund will apply to the total cost of your ticket and all flights booked.
- If you are eligible for a refund, the amount will be refunded to you through the same payment method that you used while making the reservation.
Consider a passenger who cancels a Volaris ticket at least 7 days before departure. Volaris airline will be required to pay penalty as per Volaris airline fare guidelines in such event.
Cancellation Process of Volaris Airlines
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Volaris Airlines.
- Then click on the "Login" button.
- Type your Volaris account credentials in the Members field.
- After that you have to press the "Change Flight" button.
- Select the 'Manage your journey' option and enter the surname and reservation code.
- Now you have to select the 'Go to My Trips' section and then press the Enter key.
- Now you press the cancel button.
- Pay the cancellation fee as requested by the airline.
- Finally, you need to confirm the cancellation of your flight with Volaris. will be done by an email.