Massachusetts is indeed an incredible place to visit. And with that comes a range of attractions surrounding the state. Now, this reminds me of Cape Cod which is located in the Southeastern corner of Massachusetts. However, it’s not just any cape you’d find back and forth in the United States. It’s something different! Plus, let’s not forget about its hook-shaped structure that’s a sheer definition of magnificence. So, quickly book a cheap flight to Massachusetts with Lowest Flight Fare, and witness the beauty of this cape as you walk past the shore.
Best Time To Visit
Planning a vacation is one thing. But do you know that visiting a place after checking weather conditions and best time is equally necessary? Yes, people! You really need to check up on these things before booking flights to Massachusetts, if you don’t want to end up experiencing extreme hot/cold weather.
The best time to visit Cape Cod would be in September and October when it is less crowded, and even the weather favors the place. Although, if you’re really into the summer mood, then you can visit here around June to August for a typical beach vacation. Besides, if you’re visiting in June, you can witness the annual Provincetown Film Festival.
How To Get Around
The next important thing is to learn about transportation and how to travel around in Cape Cod.
But first, if you’re in Boston or Providence, don’t think that GPS will lead you here in an hour or so. To be honest there’s a lot of traffic on the roads leading to this haven, especially on weekends. So, it’s better to take a short flight to Massachusetts and reach here without any waiting time or chaos.
Now, let’s talk about the public transport you can choose to explore the cape.
You can either rent a car to check out places and head to restaurants or use the public bus and train system, which is relatively cheaper and highly available every 15 minutes. Another best option is hiring an Uber or town taxi to get around. But if your mood says cruise ride, then why not? Take a boat ride for an exceptionally memorable experience.
Places To Visit
- Cape Cod National Seashore- Being the top attraction of this cape, this seashore is stretched across 40 miles and is said to be conserving the unchanged beauty of Massachusetts. In addition, it’s covered with pristine beaches, woodlands of Atlantic white cedar, bird nesting grounds, and miles of attractive hiking trails.
- Cape Cod Whale Watching- You obviously cannot leave Cape Cod without watching whales swamping up and under the water. Plus, you might even get a chance to pet some of them for a while.
- Cape Cod Rail Trail- One of the best things you could do at this place would be to take a ride on the rail trail. Covering several spots of the cape, this fun ride will provide you an opportunity to admire the natural flora and remarkable sceneries of Cape Cod.
Places To Eat
- Falmouth Raw Bar- It is a legendary seafood restaurant which is so popular that even the locals love to visit here. Plus, the Monsta Lobster Roll is the most eaten dish you’d find here.
- Maison Villatte- Well if you’re looking for a bakery in Cape Cod , then nothing’s better than this French bakery. So, when you take a cheap flight to Massachusetts, then make sure you come here and order a croissant or two before you head to the beach.
Places To Stay
- Anchor In Hotel- This is one of the best hotels in Cape Cod and exclusively features an outdoor swimming pool. With that comes other amenities such as free WiFi and parking space.
- The Escape Inn- This elegant hotel is located in South Yarmouth, Massachusetts and features incredible amenities such as a bar, garden terrace, an in-house restaurant and much more.
- Breakwater Hotel- Being located near the beach, this hotel is a perfect place to stay. Besides, it provides alluring balcony views packed with facilities, such as dining space, sitting area, free parking and elegant rooms.