CAD can provide error-free, quality printed O&M manuals in a moment’s notice.
An operating and maintenance manual (O&M) manual provides sufficient information for a user to operate and maintain equipment as per the manufacturer’s recommendations.
An O&M Manual contains the following
- Scope Of Work
- Operation & Manufacturer’s Literature
- Maintenance Schedules
- Testing & Certification
- Workshop & As-Built Drawings
So, how does an O&M manual benefit us?
- One repository of information
- Stay ahead of the game by avoiding any unplanned downtime
- Comprehensive document that helps optimize the labour
- Enhances asset performance
- Contributes to ensuring safety and quality standards
Here is what will happen when you place an order with CAD.
Are you in a hurry to get the manuals printed? Have a difficult client breathing down your neck, waiting for the manuals? Don’t know how to arrange and organize the manual and need expert help?
CAD is here to help.
- Place an order for the O&M manuals. Ensure that you mention the number of hard copies you require and if there is any specific requirement.
- Provide all the documents and illustrations which you want to be part of the booklet.
- Once the order is finalized, we will begin with the first draft where we will create a soft copy of the manual for you to confirm if this is what you had in mind.
- Once you review and sign off on the content, we’ll approve the print however you want – printed in colour, monochrome, or bound or plotted and folded. We will also provide the finished product in a USB or CD for you to use anytime.