It is quite acceptable if you want to cancel your reservation and request a refund. Here are the eminent points of refund policy given:-
- You can cancel your flight reservations on Norwegian Airlines; if the booking was made 24 hours in advance, then the Airline will process your entire refund. For the flight refund, make sure the booking was scheduled after one week.
- In case the flight reservation is not refundable, then you won’t be allowed for any type of flight Cancelation or the flight refund.
- If you are searching are Norwegian Air flights refundable, it is a yes. But the refund is calculated according to your cancellation time only.
- If you cancel the reservations under 24-hour policy, then you will be fully refundable. Otherwise, a fee is deducted.
- The refund is credited in the original mode of payment.
- The refund you will receive will either be in the form of a flight refund voucher or the same way you paid.
- There is exceptional scope for negotiating the refund if you are making cancellation in the allowed time with the Airline.
- If the flight cancellation is made by the Airline then you will be entitled to receive a refund by the end of the Airline, or you can either be allotted a seat on another available flight.
How long does it take for Norwegian to refund? So as your formalities of the refund process are completed, the customer care team of Norwegian Air will process your refund. When it comes to knowing how long does it take for Norwegian to refund so, it actually takes up to 3 to 4 weeks to reflect your refundable amount in your original mode of payment.
If some of your queries are still unanswered, then you can visit the official site of Norwegian Air, or you can call them at the above-given number.