Have you ever experienced African game viewing at the night? Go on a safari to Lake Manyara National Park, home to vast wilderness experiences.
Among some places in Tanzania where you can go on a night game drive, Lake Manyara National Park is the unique one. This makes it the dream of every wildlife lover.
You have come to the right place. Here you can find the information about the night game drives in Lake Manyara National Park.
Experience the wildlife at Night:
A Night Game Drive In Lake Manyara National Park is an amazing thing to do while on your Safari To Tanzania. This is an iconic destination in Tanzania for adventure lovers around the globe.
The variety of ecosystems gives tourists picturesque views under the dazzling stars. The rift valley cliffs, savanna grasslands, groundwater forests, and other ecosystems make it an ideal place for wildlife viewing.
Here are some tips for the night game drive in Lake Manyara national park –
- The park allows the night game drive after dinner around 8 pm.
- You will get the chance for going on a night game drive for 2–3 hours.
- A park ranger or an expert guide is there for your protection during the night game drive.
- You can spot many nocturnal species including shy genets, civet cats, and prickly porcupines.
Lake Manyara national park is the Best Destination in Tanzania for night game drives. It will leave you with great experiences that never vanish.
Things to explore in the night game drive in Lake Manyara National Park:
There are many exclusive animals in Lake Manyara national park which are hard to see in the daytime. There are many predators you can also see at night while game-driving in Lake Manyara national park.
Look here for some amazing things to explore on night game drive in Lake Manyara national park –
- Lake Manyara National Park is home to a variety of nocturnal animals and you will sight them on a night game drive.
- First, you will explore the forest area and then be taken to the lake area where you can see the hippos.
- You can see the hippos grazing on the side of your path.
- Leopards are famous in Lake Manyara national park and you can spot them at night. Because these are elusive animals and not easy to see every time.
- The lion, a member of Big5 is common here but mainly active at night. So, you can get the chance to watch the lions hunting through the night game drive.
- Nocturnal species like civet cats, genets, and porcupines are interesting to watch at night game drives in Lake Manyara national park.
Conclusion-Experience the night game drive with a lifetime memory.
A Night Game Drive in Lake Manyara National Park will give you a unique experience that is different from others. This is one of the highly recommended Tanzania National Parks where you can add some thrill to your journey.
To plan your night game drive safari in Lake Manyara National Park, you can check our website https://www.africanscenicsafaris.com/ now. For other Tanzania National Parks, you can also check this link –
And for all bookings and inquiries, you may contact us below –