There are many platforms to register your complaint with Ryanair officially and unofficially. But the quickest platforms which you can select to submit your complaint would be convenient if done by the customer service team via online complaint form, or you can also select a telephone number because these two valuable platforms are pretty effective and efficient in their own means.
Online complaint form: If you select the complaint form to register your issue, you must choose the online form, which you will get from the official Ryanair website. Moreover, if you direct your problem via form service, it might take time to respond to you within ten working days by the right person.
How long are Ryanair claims taking?
The aim of Ryanair's claim for compensation or refund is generally submitted by the passengers who no longer wish to travel or face any medical emergency or whose flight gets delayed and canceled from Ryanair. So, in such matters, when you claim compensation, it will take around 10 business days to revert you from the Ryanair team, and note if you haven't received any confirmation within 10 days or beyond that time frame, then you can head to call customer service team for help. You can discuss your problems to get the best answers.
Why is the Ryanair refund taking so long?
The time taken for a Ryanair refund might take time to process because most of the trips are made with cash or check, so in such cases, it is quite natural that the refund process will get extended for 15-20 working days. On the other hand, if you have the payment by credit card or any other online method, it will make your refund within 7 business days.
Learn the basic steps to claim a refund from Ryanair:
· The first and essential step would be to visit the official website of Ryanair.
· Then, tap over my trips/manage booking icon.
· Enter in booking reference code and last name of the traveler and hit the search button
· Select your existing ticket and tap on the get refund/check refund status link.
· Next, the refund form will open and fill the form with some necessary details like; trip type, phone number, email address, and the reason for refund.
· Describe the reason in the given field within 1000 characters
· Submit the form, and Ryanair will send you the confirmation mail regarding your refund claim.... read more