The growth of SEO can be seen from years ago and this trend is here to stay for a long time now. Recently, it has been stated that the SEO industry is worth more than $80 billion and Google holds up to more than 90% of the search engine market share. SEO for your travel website can boost your online visibility, engagement, traffic, conversions, and ROI. Taking travel SEO for granted will have a massive impact on SERP rankings.
When the travel website has an optimal position in SERP for intended queries, travelers might pitch into your blogs, websites, and more. So, the importance of travel SEO services is hard to ignore these days.
Why travel businesses are in need of SEO:
Recent studies have shown that SEO drives over 1000% more traffic than organic social media. With proper travel SEO tactics, you get to reach a higher audience base, improve your website’s rank in search engines and get to generate some leads.
For any business, no matter what the type or size is, without proper SEO efforts, it is challenging to gain online exposure. Some statistics reveal that 93% of online experiences start with a search and 95% of natural clicks come from the number one page on Google.
● SEO for travel sites has led to an increase in internet booking by 78%. It has been proven to be a valuable asset to customer experience.
● With the help of SEO services for travel, you get to improve your brand visibility and increase website traffic.
● On the other hand, you will see a rise in the ROI and a reduction in patient acquisition costs.
Increasing focus on the zero-click search content:
If you ever think about how long it took you to find a destination for vacation, it is always not the first link that pops up on your computer screen. You always have to cover some research first. You wanted more information about the destination before you end up booking a trip.
● As travel companies start to prepare for the next decade, they face some challenges on how to get above the curve. For that, travel SEO services come in handy.
● Right now, there is a growing popularity of zero-click searches. These searches are when the user inputs a query about a destination in Google. Instead of clicking on multiple organic links, they get the info delivered in an actual SERP.
● When users get such information, it is considered a zero-click as they won’t need to visit your website for any answer.
Avoid spamming and more:
To avoid spamming practices and to offer a better user experience, search engines will bring in regular algorithm updates. If you fail to change your content accordingly, you will lose in the competition. To avoid that, get help from experts dealing with SEO services for travel and tourism businesses. The specialized travel SEO firm will deliver unique solutions, which are exclusively designed for travel agencies. Follow their norms and in no time, you will attract maximum crowds to your site.