India has a wide range of places that exhibit cultural heritage and can provide travelers with a larger-than-life experience. The majestic destinations of India are something you would not want to miss. The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has some of the best Indian luxury train tour packages. Maharajas’ Express, a royal luxury train, takes you on an exuberant heritage tour. Awarded as the ‘World's leading luxury train’ and ‘Seven stars luxury’, the Maharajas’ Express train journey is undeniably an experience worth spending a fortune on.
With the tour packages available here, you can quench your thirst for a joyous royal expedition.
All about the India Heritage Tour of the Maharajas’ Express
The Maharajas’ Express is popular for offering its luxury tour packages. This train is instilled with the best-in-class hospitality with deluxe cabins and classy decor that make your tours a top-notch experience. These services make this Indian luxury train an epitome of royalty for the passengers.
The Heritage of India is one of the most sought-after tours. This 6-night and 7-day tour includes visits to India’s amazing destinations. The itinerary of this tour package will cover the following key destinations of the country:
- Day 1 - Mumbai: With registration and tour briefing at the Hotel Taj Mahal Palace, you will head to the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus. Here you will board the Maharajas’ Express and proceed on your journey to Udaipur with lunch and dinner on-board.
- Day 2 -Udaipur: After a delicious breakfast on board, the India Heritage Tour will head to Lake Pichola, City Palace, and Crystal Gallery.
- Day 3 -Jodhpur: Mehrangarh Fort and Old Clock Tower Market are the key locations that you will visit in Jodhpur. After that, you can enjoy scrumptious meals at a heritage hotel called- Khaas Bagh.
- Day 4 -Bikaner: After relaxing and enjoying meals on board, arrive in Bikaner and witness the majestic Junagarh fort and sand dunes. Later on, immerse yourself in entertainment with beautiful folk dances.
- Day 5 -Jaipur: After bidding adieu to Bikaner, head to Jaipur as the mesmerizing Amer Fort awaits you. From there, the next stop will be the Rambagh Palace Hotel where you can enjoy some flavorful dishes. Later on, you can experience the comfort of the recreational activities available on the India Heritage Tour, and then proceed to Ranthambore.
- Day 6 -Ranthambore- Fatehpur Sikri: The joyful Game Drive at the Ranthambore National Park will be an enriching experience for you. After having breakfast on board, your journey will proceed to the magnificent Mughal city- Fatehpur-Sikri.
- Day 7 -Agra- Delhi: After having dinner on board, the next destination that awaits your presence is Agra. You can visit the beautiful Taj Mahal and then treat yourself to culinary delights at Taj Kheema. After breakfast, your Indian luxury train will proceed to Delhi.
If you wish to kickstart a memorable royal expedition with IRCTC’s luxurious Maharajas’ Express, check out the details of the tour packages at https://www.the-maharajas.com/.