Every day when you walk into the office floor you can smell fresh coffee in the air. You’ll see a mix of those in deep focus at private desks and others striking up engaging conversations at large shared tables. This is the culture of the coworking space.
Whether you are a freelancer, small business, or new startups the first phrase that comes into the mind is the coworking space. Let’s have a look at what is shared office space that is making everyone so excited.
- Coworking is the best option for freelancers. The main reason for this is they can feel like working in the actual office and they can also make colleagues at work and get more projects.
- coworking is also used by startups or small businesses. They prefer coworking because of the cheaper rents and they can pay for what they want. They no need to sign the contract of lease at least 2 years but at coworking, they can quit the place without any isolation. This flexibility is basically useful for startups.
- Shared office spaces usually offer three types of membership desks like Hot Desks, Dedicated Desks, Private Cabins. The Prices differ in what you choose.
- There is no other option that comes into mind to find a vast network. Just imagine when you into the large corporate office and ask them “what company you are working for?” sounds crazy right?. But in coworking office space you can speak with people from different companies and get to know what they are working for.
- The decision of choosing the amenities is totally based on what you are willing to pay and the type of organization you run. There are a few basic amenities that serviced and coworking spaces provide as part of the package:
Maintenance (Janitorial, Technical support)
Meeting/ Conference room bookings
Stationaries and printer services
Heating & Ventilation Systems
Lockers/ Storage facilities
Mail & Front- Desk services
Additional creature comforts like brewed coffee, nap zones, breakout events, and access to desks in multiple locations would be on offer at higher premiums.
- Shared office spaces offer better flexibility compared to commercial spaces. you can run your office at any time. The reason why a number of people got bored at a corporate office is simply because they lack flexibility in working hours.
- Coworking space is growing rapidly. Many cities offer coworking office spaces like Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai, and many others in India. Coworking space in Bangalore is one of the best options if you are willing to open a startup or business.