Global Power Generation industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- - The power generation industry volume is defined as the total electrical energy (TWh) generated within a country over the course of each calendar year.
- - The global power generation industry had total revenues of $2,932.7bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% between 2014 and 2018.
- - Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.2% between 2014 and 2018, to reach a total of 25,257.9 TWh in 2018.
- - Higher wages and the development of a consumer society in the Asia-Pacific region has increased demand for power.
- - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the power generation market in the global
- - Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalpower generation market
- - Leading company profiles reveal details of key power generation market players’ global operations and financial performance
- - Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global power generation market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- - What was the size of the Global power generation market by value in 2018?
- - What will be the size of the Global power generation market in 2023?
- - What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global power generation market?
- - How has the market performed over the last five years?
- - What are the main segments that make up the global's power generation market?
Table of content
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market rivalry
1.8. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What are the strengths of leading players?
7.3. What strategies do leading players follow?
7.4. What are the weaknesses of leading players?
7.5. Are there any other notable players in the global industry?
7.6. What are the main threats to players in the industry?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Electricite de France SA
8.2. Enel SpA
8.3. State Power Investment Corp
8.4. The Tokyo Electric Power Company, Incorporated
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India - 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Email: [email protected]