Plants are the most loved interior for many people. As they can go along with any design. But do you know What kind of plants are placed on the office desks of male / female bosses?
Today we are going to talk about Good Feng Shui Plants For Office that is good for the overall luck and growth. It’s very important to know what plant to keep and what not.
Lets find out best Feng Shui Plants for office along with below FAQs.
- Rubber plant feng shui placement.
- Feng Shui plants for balcony.
- Peace lily feng shui placement.
- Feng Shui plants for bedroom.
- Feng Shui plant placement.
- Feng Shui trees in the backyard.
- Where to place the snake plant in feng shui.
- What are the good feng shui plants for the front of the house?
How to pick the Top Office Plants for Workplace Feng Shui
- The main role of plants is to bring freshness, wealth, and positivity if its placement correct as per Feng Shui.
- If it is a new office building, most of them are large-scale glass curtain wall floor-to-ceiling windows.
- In Feng Shui, they belong to the “empty under the knees”. It is important to place a row of small potted Feng Shui Plants.
- For Office or green plants in front of the window to isolate the environment and beautify the environment.
Bagua Chart Reading
A Feng Shui Bagua Chart was made to show how to best utilize the components & elements of feng shui. The Bagua Chart is a rectangular key that is divided into nine areas. Check out the complete guide to use Feng Shui Bagua.
Feng Shui Plants For Office Desk
Now there are no fewer female leaders in the company. Women have higher requirements for the environment. Office Feng Shui plants are way more important than they look.
In addition to paying attention to the above conditions, flowers can be placed to beautify the environment.
It is recommended to purchase some elegant and delicate plants that can be set against the background.
The talents of women in the workplace are not suitable for plants with strong aromas, prone to allergic reactions, and thorny and poisonous plants. Please find a complete detailed explanation of each plant to use in the office.
What Plants Are Good For Employees Desks
- The office is inseparable from computers, printers, copiers, faxes, and other electronic equipment. Radiation is indispensable. Placing some radiation-proof plants is environmentally friendly and healthy. Radiation-proof plants are usually succulents such as cactus, gem flower, sedum
- Try not to place plants with too strong aroma in the office, which will cause people’s discomfort for a long time and may cause allergic symptoms in some people.
- If there are more men’s companies, smoking is indispensable. You can put some plants that purify the air and absorb substances that are harmful to health. Plants that purify the air are spider plants, green cypress, tiger tail orchid, ivy, agave, monstera, aloe, dripping Guanyin, cactus, safe tree.
- Companies usually sit face-to-face in small stations with multiple people. They can place leafy plants on their desks, which can be insulated and shielded from radiation.
- What should I do when my desk is facing the feng shui bathroom? The layout of the office and the feng shui plant placement of the desk are not controlled by the employees.
- If the desk is facing the feng shui bathroom, then two large-leaved potted plants are placed to stop the shame. A pot of red plants was placed on the table to block the beauty.
- The desk is not allowed to face away from the company’s door and back to the window, which makes people feel that there is no backing and emptiness. If possible, put large potted plants as the backing.
In addition, Feng Shui plants can be placed on the desk according to the season of birth. Born in spring, plants on the desk are narcissus, jasmine, golden heart spider plant, etc.
Born in autumn, the plants on the desk are earthen or hydroponic green plants, such as Ronghua bamboo, green dill, etc., but plants with white flowers must not be placed;
Born in winter, there are red plants such as red chrysanthemums on the desk.
Top List Of Feng Shui Plants For Office
If you want to get a more natural, green, and healthy space in your office decorate it with these plants.
They are resistant, most do not need too much light and there are very beneficial for health. Below is the list of Lucky Chinese Plants.
Fitonia is one of the best feng shui indoor plants as it is maintained with little natural light, although you must water it frequently. Also, it is very decorative and the greenery detail perfect for your office.
It’s very tough. That is why many aspiring “plant caretakers” begin with this species. But beware! Cacti need to be close to sunlight.
So place them by a window. Everything else is advantages: they take up little space and need little water (once a month).
#3. Aralia (polyscias fruticosa)
Because it will mark the border of your personal and workspace. You need natural light and water it every two weeks. In addition, it decreases allergy symptoms and relieves colds.
Also called Moses’ cradle, it is a very resistant indoor plant that also has a flower. It doesn’t need too much light and you should water it twice a week. It acts as a filter for pollutants in the air.
Study area with desk and wooden shelf, natural fiber chair, laptop and plants. Jade plant (crassula ovata) Also known as the plant or the money tree in Feng Shui
#5. Jade plant (crassula ovata) Also known as the plant or the money tree
According to Feng shui, it brings prosperity and abundance, relieves tensions and restores balance and peace.
#5. Palm Tree (chamaedorea elegans)
Another lucky plant that resists darker places is the palm tree feng shui plant. It is large and provides a cool and relaxing environment. You have to water it frequently, making sure that the root is always moist.
#6. Money Plant(Golden Pothos)
Its real name is Plectranthus Verticillatus, it is the money plant(also called Golden plant and Pothos). Its also believed to bring good luck. They are usually placed inside houses or premises due to their characteristic ground floor.
#7 Fiddle Leaf Fig Feng Shui Plant
The fiddle- leaf fig is also known as ( Ficus lyrata), its very popular indoor plant having very large, heavily veined, violin-shaped leaves that grow upright. These plants belong to tropical parts of Africa.
Originally published at Feng shui plants for office on December 22, 2019.