Every person who had used a computer has at some point in time death with a slow computer.
You know how it goes...you trying to send a file to your boss but the website is taking forever to load. The cherry on the top you can't even open more than 10 tabs without worrying that your computer will act slow. Additionally, it gets worse when you do not know the number of apps already running in the background that you don't remember when you installed.
Every computer today goes through numerous programs and items running in the background taking the important processing power away from what you want to be doing. This article will cast light on all the background processes that happen in your computer so that you can better understand exactly what factors contribute to a slow computer. We will explain how to eliminate these extra programs and background processes as well as show you how to eliminate various to revive your slow computer to the fast computer it once was.
These are some common aspects that can drive a slow computer performance. If you see that your PC is having similar issues to the situations, please just fix the problem correctly by following the approaches mentioned here.
- Check and improve your RAM to make your PC run faster. RAM is the most familiar form of system memory. It can determine how quickly and efficiently your computer can work. Meanwhile, there must be many new programs and applications installed on your operating system, who seek big memory to run, therefore, it is essential to upgrade your computer's RAM every so often to keep a speedy computer performance.
- Do regular clean-ups of all temporary Internet files - The temporary files come majorly from the internet and store themselves on your computer. As these generated temporary Internet files grow in size, the execution of your PC turns out to be slower and slower. Hence, to keep your PC faster, remember to weed out all the temporary Internet files.
- Free your system space by eliminating Junk files - We may install many applications and uninstall some of them. From this method, many files get generated and added into our computers through the Internet. All these can make the disk space of your machine stuffed with hundreds of useless files and result in the extremely slow of the machine.
- Secure your computer with antispyware/antivirus. If your PC is settled by a virus or any other malicious threats, it always presents to be abnormal with sluggish performance or even a system crash. So, if your computer is slow, run a PC Cleaner tool to check and remove any PC threats found.
- Last but not least, correct and repair your system registry. The registry is the database in the PC that collects and stores all the data and information, settings on a Windows-based operating system. So, a registry cleaner is clearly necessary to repair the registry errors.
IGS Cleaner is a one-stop solution for all your slow computer issues. This PC Tuneup Software makes sure that your computer remains junk-free and smooth for fast processes.