Connecting HP LaserJet Printer to wi-fi is a very simple process. This printer has a simple control panel that allows you to print from your smartphone. You can print wirelessly using direct printing with the HP e-print service. Learn how to manually set up and install the HP LaserJet printer, as well as how to install ink and download the HP Printer Wireless Setup, by reading this blog.
Before starting the installation, gather all of the necessary materials.
- SSID name of the network.
- Wi-Fi connected to the computer.
- Internet access is available.
- A printer that can print wirelessly
- A USB cables
Installation of Software
You can install the software on your system in one of two ways: either by downloading it from the HP website or by using an installation disc.
CD: Using an installation cd for setup is very simple and easy, and it does not necessarily require a lengthy procedure. Even if you have a new printer, the CD you use may not have the most up-to-date software.
Download: Another option is to go to HP's main website and download the most recent printer software. This is a more time-consuming process than installing software from a disc. It does, however, aid in the avoidance of installation-related issues.
Also Read : HP Deskjet 3630 Says Offline
Wireless Setup for HP LaserJet on Mac and Windows:
- Make sure your HP LaserJet printer is turned on.
- Make sure you have all of the necessary information, such as the network name and password, and that your computer and router are both turned on.
- You must make sure that your computer and printer are both on the same wireless network.
- Set up a wireless network for your HP LaserJet printer.
- Open the wireless iconfrom your printer's Control Panel.
- Then go to the setup tab, from the control panel.
- Navigate to the wireless options.
- From your wireless settings, go to the wireless set up wizard.
- From the list of available wireless networks, choose your preferred network name.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
Windows 10 HP LaserJet wireless setup
To begin, you must install the HP LaserJet driver on your device to connect your printer to the Windows operating system. To finish your HP LaserJet wireless setup on Windows 10, follow the steps below:
- Turn on your computer and wireless router.
- Check to see if your computer and HP LaserJet printer are both connected to the same wireless network.
- Navigate toward the control panel on your printer.
- When you click on the wireless icon, the Control Panel appears.
- Select the Wireless Settings option by tapping on the Settings icon.
- Navigate to the Wireless Setup Wizard menu option.
- Follow the printer's instructions.
- Open a web browser and navigate to the official HP website.
- Enter the model number of your printer and press the next button.
- Begin installing the driver on your Windows computer.
- Create a test page.
Setup HP LaserJet Wireless on a Mac
- To finish your HP LaserJet wireless setup on a Mac, follow the steps below:
- Turn on your HP LaserJet printer as well as your Mac computer.
- On the control panel, select the settings options.
- Select the wireless icon once the settings window has opened.
- From the wireless settings, select the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Turn on your wireless network and make sure it's up and running.
- From the wireless settings, select your preferred wireless network.
- Enter your wireless network's password.
- Ascertain that the connection has been verified and that it has been established successfully.
To establish the connection, print a network report page.
Also Check :