Cash App offers a range of payment of features to its users. One can create a Cash App account. The application is free of cost. There is a charge for using this application. However, you may need to pay some charges on cash withdrawal and deposits. Once you set up a Cash App account, start sending or receiving payments.
Send money on Cash App as per the following steps:
- Run Cash App on your device
- Hit the dollar $ symbol on the home screen.
- Enter the amount to be sent.
- Click the 'Pay' button on the right side of the screen.
- Now, enter the phone number, email ID or Cashtag of the recipient.
- Write remarks or the purpose of payment in the given field.
- Tap the Pay button for final payment.
- The set amount will go to the recipient's account.
These are the simple steps that let you send money in fractions of time. However, people often face Cash App transfer pending or failing due to different reasons. Don't worry, you can contact Cash App support to look into the matter.