If you have a flight to catch, there aren't many more handy hotels than the Premier Inn, which is just a few minutes from the airport. It's a great place to stay for the night, with comfortable rooms and wonderful cuisine at a great price.
For customers arriving by car, the Premier Inn is one of our finest Glasgow Airport hotels; reserve a parking space with your stay at the hotel and you'll be free to fly and leave your car safely behind.
- A reasonably priced restaurant is available on-site, as one would expect from a Premier Inn Glasgow Airport. It's open for breakfast and dinner and serves a wide range of traditional fare. Children will enjoy the special cuisine created particularly for them, while adults will appreciate the peace while they eat! If you want to keep up with the latest news or sports results, the TV screens in the bar and lounge should keep you up to date - and you can enjoy a relaxing drink or bite to eat while you're there.
- The Premier Inn Glasgow rooms are equipped with everything you need for a comfortable and relaxing stay. Soft bedside lighting keeps you from stumbling in the dark, and the rooms' amply proportioned beds offer a comfortable night's sleep. You can roll out of bed and into your en-suite bathroom right away in the morning.
In a typical service apartment in Glasgow, guests may expect to have access to a variety of amenities and services. A fully equipped kitchen with an oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, and a good selection of kitchen items is available.
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Laundry services (Washing machine and Dryer)
- Towels and linens
- Cleaning Services (Ranging from daily to fortnightly)
- Parking Spaces Available
Our highlighted apartments' check-in and check-out procedures differ depending on the building and location. Buildings may have reception areas that are open 24 hours a day or allow guests to self-check-in. Another possibility is that a guest will be advised to attend a 'Meet and Greet,' during which they will be given the keys to their room and any other information that is thought essential. Finally, a member of our team will confirm all relevant information at the time of booking, and complete check-in instructions, as well as an in-apartment information pack, will be delivered to the visitors.