· The restaurant industry never stops moving, and your success depends on how you handle all of the moving pieces. Running a restaurant requires a powerful management system to help you maximize efficiency, improve your profitability, and grow in the future.
· A restaurant management system is a software designed to enhance your restaurant management by simplifying operations. Restaurant operation software replaces paper on clipboards, confusing spreadsheets, or disparate systems that require manual workarounds to talk to one another.
· Restaurant POS software is quick to implement, easy to learn, and effortless in operation which reduces the long-standing queues of the customer so that their orders are placed faster and quicker billing can be done.
· For the Restaurant industry, the biggest challenge is to handle the order entry, recipe costing, tracking & documentation of perishable inventory. Software for restaurant billing empowers you to easily make adjustments to different menus & prices with respect to a different time.
· We offer robust web-based software for restaurants. It allows users to schedule and communicate with employees, manage inventory, supply-chain, and recipes, and get insightful report data.
End-To-End Restaurant Inventory Management System Software
· Adjusting Inventory Levels With Sales
· The software helps in automatically adjusting the inventory stock levels in real-time just after orders are received.
· Optimizing Inventory Based On Orders
· Based on sales forecasts, historical usage, and PAR levels, the system assists optimize stock levels effectively.
· Placing Orders Just In A Few Clicks
· Order placing is fast as the system involves the electronic exchange of details with local vendors and suppliers.
· Spot Check For Stock Levels
· A powerful inventory management system helps detect waste, loss, theft, and delivery errors for actual vs. expected inventory levels.
Why Do You Need Restaurant Management Software?
· The day-to-day activities of running a restaurant can pile up quickly, and numerous of those responsibilities fall on the shoulders of the owner or manager. In addition to managing a POS system, restaurant managers face various challenges and responsibilities every day.
· In the restaurant industry, managing time is crucial. The addition of software and tech is needed to simplify and shorten the time it takes us to carry out tasks. Keeping this in mind, if the technology is not up to the mark, customers will notice. An inefficient restaurant management software system translates to extensive service and unhappy guests.
· A restaurant management software is especially useful for those looking at scaling up their brand. Using a POS that shows location data is immensely useful and time-saving compared with a separate system for each location. MartPro has been flawlessing restaurant management software and serving excellence across the globe.
· MartPro also comes with a restaurant POS and billing system that allows you to manage daily tasks right at your fingertips. It can easily integrate with other departments, help you to directly manage orders, and keep track of business performance anytime and anywhere.
Here are the top reasons you need to have a restaurant management system.
· Having any time, anywhere access- Restaurant management systems used to be stored “locally” on in-store devices, requiring operators to be on the premises to access data. Today’s cloud-based software provides you the flexibility of connecting to your restaurant business anywhere, any time, and from any device.
· Reduce Costs and Stay On Budget- Restaurant management systems can also assist you to optimize food costs, one of your most controllable expenses. By centralizing your food cost data, even across locations, you can elevate alerts to vendor prices changes, proactively staying on top of expenses, and making related menu adjustments.
· Saving time and eliminating human error- To make your restaurant management system comprehensive, the system should integrate smoothly with any other restaurant software tools that you use. Full integration not only avoids costly custom workarounds but also helps streamline processes and reduce inefficiencies.
· Streamlining your accounting- A restaurant management system that involves restaurant accounting software can automatically create daily sales and labor accrual journal entries in your accounting general ledger.
What Features Should Restaurant Management Software Include?
· Table Management
· Inventory Management
· Call Center Management
· Kitchen Display System
· Waiter Digital Menu
· Technical Support
· Tracking Sales
· Employee Timesheets
· Offers and Coupons
Benefits of Restaurant Management System
· Able to track your orders and sales - Account management
· Accurate, real-time financial statements and data will be available very quickly
· You can do staff management according to schedule - Human resource management
· Easy system for customer relationship management
· All in one software - Admin, kitchen, waiter, user all panel in a system, reservation system, purchase system
· Complete process management system - order taking to delivery monitor
· Easy payment system
· Easy marketing solution - SMS & coupon, etc.
· Online ordering platform
· Responsive website and mobile application system
Why do you choose our Restaurant Management System?
· Easy to handle, No need for any prior knowledge
· All essential features at a low cost
· All systems within one
· Extended version available for mobile application & desktop software
· Supported at any device
· If you want more customization it is possible for us.
· Neat and clean code & SEO friendly responsive web application
· Support available for any technical problem
For more details, please visit our website: