This entails studying the rooftop area, undertaking shadow analysis of the space for installation and analyzing past electricity consumption to determine the optimal plant capacity.
We provide end-to-end consultancy for solar power plants, from the concept-to-commissioning phase.
Services include the following:
- Studying the rooftop or ground area,
- Geo technical investigations
- Undertaking shadow analysis of the space for installation
- Analyzing past electricity consumption to determine the optimal plant capacity
System design is undertaken after understanding the requirements of the client. Thereafter system components are procured from leading suppliers globally and commissioning is completed in accordance with international best practices and MNRE guidelines.
System design is undertaken after understanding the requirements of the client. Thereafter system components are procured from leading suppliers globally and commissioning is completed in accordance with international best practices and MNRE guidelines. Including the following checks:
- Quality & cost control
- Step by step installation monitoring
- Stringent project documentation
Third party testing and certification
Advit Ventures Private Limited (AVPL), promoted by alumni of IIT And DCE (Now Delhi Technological University). It is an ambitious venture to deliver sustainable energy solutions and help make a greener tomorrow.
Advit Ventures offers expert solutions and services in the following areas:
- EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Commissioning) of rooftop and ground-mounted Solar Photo Voltaic (PV) Power Plants
- Consultancy for implementation of large-scale Solar PV Power Plants
- Procurement of all materials related to Solar PV Power Plant
- Design and Engineering Services
- Financial feasibility analysis
- Customized financial solutions suited to the client’s requirements ensuring quicker off-take and execution of the projects.
AVPL is also a Channel Partner of the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE) for implementing Grid Connected Rooftop Projects
Grid-Tied Solar System
The Grid-Tied PV systems (also known as On-Grid/ Grid-connected systems) are connected to the distribution grid using inverters and usually do not use batteries. This solution results in a reduction of electricity costs for areas which already have access to the grid. Such systems are capable of exporting surplus power and are designed to automatically shut down in case of anomalies in grid parameters such as voltage, frequency, etc. The system can also be synchronized with Diesel Genset. .
- Enhances efficient and continuous power supply
- Industries and commercial entities can avail cheaper power irrespective of Time of Day (ToD) charges