When we talk about an unforgettable and adventurous vacation in Oman many destinations come to our mind like Salaha, Musandam, Khasab, and various other beaches and islands. For your great adventure trips, Dolphin Musandam Tours is here, and we've got you covered with our service. We have wonderful Musandam tour packages that will cover both relaxing beach vacations and exciting adventures dhow cruise tour. We've taken care of both luxury and thrill in our tour packages.
The Beauty of Oman
Oman is a beautiful country; it lies in Middle East Asia and is well-known for its clean and aesthetic beaches. It is a mix of both sandy deserts and classic beaches. You can have a flavor of everything. Some mornings you might be chilling at Masirah island and the next moment you can consider deserts like the Wahiba and Bawshar deserts for a casual stroll. Oman has a lot to offer in terms of water sports, one can book a Musandam dhow cruise overnight and have some quality time with their family or friends. We, at Dolphin Musandam Tours, book Oman tours that will offer you fun and adventure at the same time. This article is a guide to the best swimming and snorkeling spots on Oman’s famous beaches.
Famous Beaches and Islands for Adventure Seekers
There are plenty of beaches in Oman that help you to get unwind, and enjoy a fun vacation:
- Masirah Island: it is an off-coast island in the Arabian Sea that has a lot for beach lovers and adventure seekers. Its beaches have white-colored sand, which makes them look even more beautiful. Crystal-clear water and coral reefs add a lot of charm to the beaches. People from different parts of the world come here to experience water sports activities in Oman. You can book a half-day or full-day dhow cruise tour.
- Ras Al- Hadd: It is a small village in the Ash Sharqiyah district. This place has a rich history and the sandy beaches will make you want to stay longer. This is situated at the entrance to the Gulf of Oman. Pro-tip: witness the beautiful sunset on the beach and watch the colors melting into each other.
- Al-Makniyah and fins beach: It is situated on the coast of the Arabian Sea and has pearl-like beauty along with swimming and snorkeling activities. You will have a great experience and memories of your vacations.
Stunning Beaches of Muscat For a Perfect Snorkeling and Swimming Destination
Next comes the stunning beaches at Muscat, the capital itself is a mixture of beauty, adventure, and administration. Oman has everything for everyone, it has got secluded beaches for some quality time and lavish resorts for the ones seeking comfort, book our famous Musandam dhow cruise overnight to enjoy the beauty of these beaches. You can book your Musandam tour from Dubai at a very affordable cost. There are some stunning beaches in Oman’s Muscat like:
- Al Qurum beach, Bandar Jissah, and many more: These beaches offer scenic views and one can book a Dhow cruise for a stay and views. One can experience every bit of the ocean in it.
- Salalah: One should also visit Salalah, it is the second-largest city in Oman and also has the most beautiful beaches that offer swimming and snorkeling.
Spots To Take a Dip in Oman - Swimming Destinations
In fact, people recommend visiting the Ras Al- Hadd had and the Mughsayl beach for the view and crystal clear water that it offers for swimming. You can find people in swimsuits here going to have a dip on a sunny day. After Salalah comes to Musandam,
- Musandam: it is considered to be the best place for the Dhow cruise and Musandam boat trip. Moreover, it is a bit isolated and less explored, so more points to it. Lesser tourists mean more enjoyment. You can witness Arabian culture here. Women and men with hand embroidered dresses with cuisine that you will never forget. Musandam also has cliffs that look scary and depict the history of Arabic culture and people.
- Shah Al Hawa: The Shah Al Hawa is also one of those fine spots for swimming, along with beaches at Sur, Ras Al Jinz can be visited to see the rock formation.
Wait, no further, pack your bags, and grab the best deals with Musandam’s Oman tours. Also, don’t forget to pack a swimsuit as you might just not want to get out of the water, perhaps the beauty of the city. We wish you a happy vacation and a good time!