logo
logo
AI Products 

Buy Apple iPhone On Installment in Pakistan

avatar
bareera shahid
Buy Apple iPhone On Installment in Pakistan

Apple is a leader in mobile commerce, with 79% coming from iOS and nearly 60% coming from the iPhone. New research from data protection and file-sharing company Egnyte has given people a better understanding of the use of iOS in the enterprise market. Although Apple is still a small player in the business use of desktop computers, the iPhone and iPad have made the company a leader in mobile devices. Not only that, but we also saw the most popular devices in the iOS, Android, and Surface series through this research. Buy iPhone on installment in Pakistan on Dreams.pk. 

Egnyte calculates more than 1600TB of data for 2017-2018 to understand the latest trends in desktop and mobile computing in the business. In the desktop space, Microsoft still dominates, with 91% of commercial use coming from Windows and the remaining 9% coming from macOS. However, Apple is the clear leader in mobile devices, with Egnyte's data showing 79% from iOS and nearly 60% from the iPhone. For the most commonly used hardware on iOS, Android, and Surface devices, the iPhone and iPad occupy the top five:
iPhone 7
iPhone 6s
iPad Air 2
iPhone 7 Plus
iPhone 6

For Apple, the more good news is iOS's business growth since 2017. According to the report, there are 7 industries where iOS usage has grown by more than 50%, with 82% of growth coming from the IT industry.

 

collect
0
avatar
bareera shahid
guide
Zupyak is the world’s largest content marketing community, with over 400 000 members and 3 million articles. Explore and get your content discovered.
Read more