Your website can benefit from a live chat button in many ways. Learn how live chat can improve customer service, sales, and satisfaction with these 7 benefits.
1. Customers find it extremely convenient
Customers who uses live chat can be categorized into two types:
- Interested buyers
- They are interested in learning more about your products and services. Perhaps a customer is having difficulty finding a specific item, or perhaps they simply want to compare products. The number of purchases made via live chat in online shopping is 38%.
- Onboarded customers
- When a customer calls, they usually have questions about return policies, want to know if their order is on track, have suggestions for improvement, or just want to know how things are going.
2. Saving time and money
You can provide relevant answers and tips to your customers using real-time chat. Customer satisfaction can be increased if you make choosing products and services easier.
3. Enhancing competitiveness is possible
Live chat support is now commonplace on eCommerce websites. Customers are always in contact with them this way. As a result, a 24/7 customer service is available
4. Increase sales and customer conversion.
Customer satisfaction is increased when live chat agents assist customers during the purchase process. It is possible to increase customer loyalty, increase conversions, and make relevant recommendations by properly training your agents.
Check out our Academy articles on live chat support to improve your typing speed.
5. Build stronger relationships with your customers
By taking care of your customers, you will be able to change their behavior. Improve your products and services by listening to your regular and returning customers. You will save money in the long run.
6. Whenever possible, assist
24/7 support is a nice addition to any business. If you do not have the resources to operate a 24/7 help desk, you can always turn to automation and chat bots.
With LiveAgent, you can switch between a chat bot integration and a live chat button as needed. By creating knowledge base articles, you can provide offline support. Your business hours can be set in LiveAgent settings.
7. Make agents more efficient
LiveAgent's ticketing system can handle all customer channels, including live chat. In order to resolve customer inquiries, it may be necessary to multitask.
Live chat makes multitasking easier. Multiple customer inquiries can be resolved efficiently while the customers respond. It is possible to increase customer satisfaction and productivity if your customer service team is well-trained.
Follow these tips to get the most out of live chat:
- It is recommended that at least one person be manning the live chat
- Educate your sales team on how to increase sales and conversions.
- The best way to communicate with customers is through human interaction rather than chatbots.
- Customer feedback is invaluable. Discover the most common customer complaints.
- You can improve customer support and track your agents' performance with LiveAgent
- You can choose the words you want to use. You may not know it, but others don't. You should avoid using jargon and lesser-known terms when writing.
- Use chat invitations to engage customers in a conversation.