Did you sign up with Merrick Bank for a credit card? If that is the case, Merrick Bank will send you a card, which needs to be activated before making the most out of it. The activation process can be carried out online via merrickbank.com/activate.
If you don’t want to run into any kind of error or don’t want any kind of delay in using the card at your favorite store, follow this guide carefully.
Merrick Bank Activate – How to Activate Merrick Bank Credit Card
As you gear up to activate the Merrick Bank credit card, ensure you have the prerequisites ready.
- Merrick Bank credit card details.
- A computer and Internet connection.
- SSN and Date of Birth
Now that you confirm all these, you are good to go with the following steps.
- Open your computer or laptop and launch your regular browser.
- Ensure your Internet speed is good.
- In the URL bar, type com/activate and press “Enter”.
- As prompted, you will need to enter your 16-digit card number. (If you don’t know where to find the card number, check the front of your new card.)
- Enter the number and move to the next required field.
- The system would require some information like the last 4 digits of your SSN (Social Security Number).
- Enter “Date of Birth”
- Click the “Activate Your Card” button.
You will be notified once the card is activated. Upon receiving the confirmation message, you will then be able to start making purchases.
Sign in to Merrick Bank –
Keep your credentials ready before accessing the log-in page.
- On your computer, you will need to navigate to the Merrick Bank log-in page.
- Enter the “Username or Email” and “Password”.
- Click the “LOG IN” button to finish the process.
You are all set to access all the transactions happening on your card.
If you forgot your username or password and can’t access your Merrick Bank credit card account, don’t worry! You can always recover it by clicking the “Forgot username or password?” link.
- Visit the log-in page (as given above).
- The “Forgot username or password?” link is given below the “LOG IN” button.
- If you forgot your password, enter your “Account Number” and “Username”. Click the “Continue” button. Stick to the on-screen instructions to recover your password.
- If you forgot your username, enter your “Account Number”, “Last 4 digits of SSN”, and “Last Name”. Click the “Continue” button. Stick to the on-screen instructions to recover your username.