Sign in

5 Crucial Digital Marketing Components To Consider

John Jack
5 Crucial Digital Marketing Components To Consider
Image for post

Having a strong digital footprint is vital for a brand to be successful in this world of the Internet. Therefore when mapping out your marketing strategy, it is crucial to include a robust digital marketing strategy. Without having it in place, acquiring new customers, increasing brand visibility, and creating impactful profit-generating opportunities probably won’t be possible.

The 5 crucial  components that you should consider are:

  • Smartphone consideration
  • Organic Search
  • Social Media Marketing
  • Content Marketing
  • Nurturing Leads and Email Marketing

Combining all these components will make up a united digital marketing strategy. Now, how you specify these components have a direct connection on a successful campaign.

1. Smartphone Considerations

90% of customer transactions start on one device and end on another. Smartphones and tablets sales grossly outnumbered computer sales in 2014 and are continuing to do so. Learning the possibilities of mobile and marketing to those consumers is vital in this digital world. Therefore all the aspects of your digital marketing campaign must reflect smartphone considerations.

2. Organic Search

Users obtain the required information through various online methods, where the search engine results remain the most popular. Therefore the first and most crucial step of getting your site in front of your target audience is to optimize your website correctly. This will help the search engine in identifying what your website is about and how it is relevant to what the audience is searching for. Executing a solid organic search strategy will boost your site’s visibility within the search engines and help in driving more organic traffic which will ultimately increase your potential for many positive opportunities.

3. Content Marketing

Content has become the king in a digital marketing strategy. Having a blog section within your website and utilizing it to provide fresh, valuable and relevant content to the visitors is a great way to drive traffic. It will result in increased visitors and better user engagement, which will together boost conversions. Publishing unique, interesting and informative content on your website frequently will help in establishing the brand authority. With the help of proper content marketing strategies, you can establish yourself as a leader in your industry or niche.

4. Social Media Marketing

Social Media Marketing is a truly effective means of building and increasing your brand’s online presence across the Internet. It is a potent tool to share information and distribute content about your products or services. Utilizing multiple social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn will help in creating new opportunities for interacting and connecting with your potential leads and clients. Social media also acts as a great platform to showcase your customer service. The more you engage with the audience, the more they get to see the human side of your brand which will help them to feel connected with you. There are a variety of interactive tools available on social media platforms such as polls, stories, live, Q&A, etc.

5. Nurturing Leads and Email Marketing

According to reports, only 1–3% of site visitors make a purchase decision the first time they land on a website. So when your digital marketing campaign is navigating qualified traffic to your site, what are you going to do with the remaining 97% of visitors who didn’t purchase the first time they came to your website? This is where a strategic email marketing campaign comes into play. It will help in maximizing your ROI. As observed, more than 65% of visitors are likely to buy in connection with a well-calculated email marketing campaign.

Also, keep in mind that 90% of the emails today are opened in mobile, so make sure that all your email marketing efforts are mobile-friendly.

So these were the five crucial components of digital marketing that you should consider. Let us know how these strategies work out for your business in the comments below.

 is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles for Tireless IT Services. Tireless IT Services is a digital marketing, and  company that comes with massive experiences. We specialize in digital marketing,  and development, graphic design, and a lot more.


John Jack
Zupyak is the world’s largest content marketing community, with over 400 000 members and 3 million articles. Explore and get your content discovered.
Read more